Friday, February 15, 2008

My 100th Blog Entry!

Oh my goodness! I made it to 100, LOL! I must say I have been neglecting my blog lately. I've just been too busy or too tired lately. Then my hard drive crashed and I've been working on getting my computer back in order, that really sucked.
I've mostly been cleaning this house...getting it ready for Logan's birthday party which is tomorrow! I think it's pretty much as clean as it's going to get. Then at the last minute I decided to paint the hallway and the baseboards, it looks so much better. And we had to re-do the wood floors in the hallway because I guess we didn't put them in right the first time and they separated.
So tomorrow is Logan's 3rd B-day! We are having the party here at the house tomorrow at 2 p.m. The theme is Thomas the Train! Tonight I decorated the den and kitchen, it looks so good. I ordered the whole Thomas package through birthdayexpress.com and it makes it so much easier. While I did that Eddie was out back putting together Logan's gift. A Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane. Man, that thing is almost as big as a Toyota Echo! He's going to love it! I will write and post pics tomorrow evening.
I'm a little upset about 2 things though...all I asked was that it #1 NOT RAIN and #2 that no one gets sick. Well, it's supposed to rain, that sucks! The whole point of having the party here at the house was so that he could ride his Jeep as soon as he got it! So let's hope the rain goes somewhere else! And can you believe, my kids are NEVER sick but guess what happens tonight? Brenden is complaining of a headache and feels warm and Logan sat on the couch with a blanket for 4 hours without moving and also feels warm and has a cough! I mean c'mon...not now!
Let's hope they both wake up feeling better in the morning and NO RAIN!
Nite

0 comments: