Sunday, November 2, 2008

November and Daylight Saving Time

I can't believe it's already November! I find that once Halloween hits Thanksgiving comes so fast and then next thing ya know it's Christmas. When I was younger it seemed like Christmas took forever to get here and now I feel like time just fly's by. Scary!
After trick or treating Friday night on our way to eat pizza we passed by a plant nursery and I was shocked to see they were all decorated for Christmas with the lights on and all! Then on our way home we stopped by Walmart and the Christmas music was already playing! Goodness!
And now this stupid daylight saving time switch...I hate that. I hate when it gets dark so early in the evening! Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it.
So today I guess I'll take down my Halloween decorations and start getting my Christmas decorations ready to put out!

0 comments: