Thursday, December 11, 2008

IT'S SNOWING! IT'S REALLY SNOWING IN LOUISIANA!

OMG! It's snowing! Like really snowing big fluffy, beautiful snowflakes! We've been out playing in it since 5:30 this morning! Crazy I know! It was still dark and just awesome. I called and text everyone to tell them. The neighbors came out and we turned our Christmas lights on. It's just beautiful!
Of course none of us really own a winter coat, LOL! I walked out at first with a short sleeve shirt and bare feet! I wanted to get some pics just in case b/c who knew it was going to keep on this long! I went in and found the heaviest jacket I could and put a hoodie underneath with pajama pants, thick socks and my tennis shoes. It's 7 a.m. now and my hands are frozen! They hurt!
Oh, and my hair is soaked too! Gonna go dry off and warm up and then go back out and enjoy it =)

0 comments: