Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year! Tonight we are going to my parents house. We go there every year and have a little party and shoot fireworks. It's okay and the kids have fun. I really wish that one year Eddie and I could go out and celebrate together. Oh well, maybe when the kids are older.
It kinda sucks because stupid LSU is playing some bowl so Eddie and his brother are going to watch it at a bar. Of course I can't go b/c I have to stay with the kids. And it's not like I have the kind of parents that will watch my kids for a little while. They suck. So Eddie probably won't be getting to my parents til around 11.
Oh, and I my computer got a virus last night so I'm typing in safe mode right now. It's blurring and killing my eyes! All I did was go to a site where you get comments to post on Myspace and BAM! Next thing ya know my computer is doing all sorts of wacky shit. It also erases all restore points, tried that. Thank goodness my hubby is a wiz at computers. He'll probably wipe it clean this weekend and I'll just start anew =)
Ok, well, I have to go make some cupcakes for tonight. Be safe tonight.
And here's to a HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, NEW YEAR! And don't forget to eat your black eyed peas, cabbage and cornbread tomorrow to be happy, healthy, wealthy and wise in 2009!

0 comments: